This easy beefy calzone is a very convenient way to enjoy your favorite pizza. It requires less ingredients, so you can make it anytime you want. I know you’ll love having this as much as I do. Enjoy!
Easy Beefy CalzonePrint Recipe
- 2 cans of refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups of leftover or precooked ground beef
- 1 package pepperoni
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a large cooking sheet and open one pizza crust and make a big rectangle.
- Sprinkle garlic powder all over the crust, as little or as much as you like.
- Sprinkle a little Italian Seasoning on the crust (don’t overdo this, I like just to make sure there is a little dusting all over lightly).
- Spread the beef, half shredded mozzarella or a mix of cheeses on crust evenly, leave a slight edge of crust not covered
- Put as much or as little pepperoni on top of cheese as you want. I used the who package of minis on ours.
- Spread the rest of the mozzarella or mix on top of pepperoni
- Sprinkle a little more garlic on top of that and a tiny bit of Italian Seasoning.
- Open other crust and spread over all of that and pinch the edges of the two crusts together to make a big pocket.
- Brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle a little Italian Seasoning and then the grated parmesan on that.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, then cut into small squares or any shape you like and enjoy.