Delightful Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce. Can I get a high five, please! I mean it! I said I was going to do it, and I did it! I made a great easy meal, took pictures of it and then posted it. Check, Check and Check! You see, my friend has been putting this little bug in my ear to post on my blog the meals I make for us to eat. So, I have decided that I will post my Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce this week.
On my bookshelf close to the kitchen, I have a good variety of cookbooks that were either given to me or I purchased throughout the years. Really, I think I was purchasing the awesome picture on the front cover of these books. It just looked good, and I love good food. I guess I thought that one day I would cook these meals. So, as I was thinking about a meal for my family, I looked at this cookbook, and it said something like easy recipes for busy people.
So, as I looked through this cookbook one specific recipe jumped out at me, which was Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce, and I knew I had to make it.
This Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce was so simple to make, and it was a pretty good amount of food. If you already make good Spaghetti the cream cheese will go just up the flavor, and who doesn’t like flavorful food 🙂
When I look at this picture, it just makes me so happy because I love this Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce recipe so much. And it is totally kid-approved. Let’s make this bad boy!
Delightful Spaghetti And Cream Cheese Sauce
- ¾ pound spaghetti - uncooked
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - extra lean
- 1 jar Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish) - 24 ounces
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese - grated
- ½ bunch parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese - cubed
- You will need to cook your spaghetti as per the directions on the package.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, start browning your ground beef. When it’s done, drain thoroughly.
- Return the drained meat to the skillet and then add pasta sauce and cubed cream cheese to the skillet and let it sit over low heat for about 5 minutes or until all is well blended.
- Drain spaghetti, then add your pasta sauce carefully, so it doesn’t splatter everywhere and mix to get all the sauce over all the spaghetti. Awesome, and then you get this bad boy here! Tip: Top your meal with grated parmesan cheese and then with Parsley. It’s that extra yumminess! Enjoy!
- Don’t forget the bread!