Easy Greek Turkey Meatballs
This Easy Greek Turkey Meatballs recipe is so delicious. You should definitely give it a try!
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey) - 93% lean
- 2 ounces feta cheese - full-fat
- 1 large egg - whisked
- 3 tablespoons parsley - fresh, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon mint - fresh, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line the rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl and mix properly. Use a cookie scoop or spoon about 1 tablespoon-sized, and put onto the pan, rolling them into a ball. This recipe can make about 20 meatballs.
- Bake for about 10-13 minutes or until the thermometer inserted in the middle of the meatballs reads 165°F.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 31gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 538mgPotassium: 405mgFiber: 2gSugar: 0.4gVitamin A: 481IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 103mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!