I’d seen a few recipes for ground beef mini meatloaves in muffin tins floating around Pinterest, but hadn’t flagged any (I couldn’t bring myself to pin something called a “meatloaf cupcake.” After some digging, I landed on this one. It’s a cooking light recipe and inspired me to load up these mini meatloaves with veggies.
Quick & Easy Mini MeatloavesPrint Recipe
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 – 8 cremini mushrooms, chopped
- About ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¾ pound ground lean beef
- About ⅔ c bread crumbs
- About 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. If you use baking cups, I’d use either the tin or silicone kind.
3. Mix the onion, carrot, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, oregano, beef, bread crumbs, mustard, Worch, egg, and salt & pepper together in a big bowl.
4. Press into greased and/or lined muffin tin. They should be packed down and mounted on top.
5. Top with ketchup and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.