Making this Pork Mince and Tofu Vegetable Thai Soup is very easy and simple. It is a very healthy dish as it is low fat with a lot of vegetables plus protein. The taste is delicious, and you could lower the spice level.
Pork Mince and Tofu Vegetable Thai SoupPrint Recipe
- 400 grams of pork mince
- 3 egg tofus
- 1 package of vermicelli
- 2 chicken stock ready-made
- 7 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 8 sprigs of spring onions
- 8 sprigs of coriander
- 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce (to marinate pork mince)
- 4 teaspoons of soy sauce (to marinate pork mince)
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar (to marinate pork mince)
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper (to marinate pork mince)
- 1-2 lettuce
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 package of Wakami or Japanese seaweed
- Put pork mince and mix it with seasoning. Marinate it for at least 15 minutes.
- Clean spring onion and coriander. Then cut spring onion only about 3 inches from the route into one inch apiece, coriander cut only 2 inches from the route each for half an inch.
- Cut egg tofu about one centimetre for each thickness.
- Clean lettuce and cut it for a mouthpiece. Clean carrot put it in the flower press; each thickness would be half a centimetre.
- Put water and chicken stock cubes in the pot, heat until it boils.
- Add marinated pork mince into boiling water.
- Wait until it boils again. Then add egg tofu, cut lettuce, and carrot.
- Turn the heat to medium level. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, chopped spring onion, vermicelli, and coriander.
- Wait until it boils and turn off the heat. Add Wakami and wait about 5 minutes before serving.