This Burritos With Minced Lamb recipe is one of the delicacies of Mexican cuisine. People love to spend less time in their kitchen in today’s fast world and yet want to have something heavy and spicy. This wrap is perfect for modern times, which almost everyone will love. So, without any further due, let’s start wrapping it.
Satisfying Burritos with Minced Lamb
- 500 grams ground lamb (minced lamb)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, heat some oil and cook the minced lamb.
- Fry it for 8 minutes until browned.
- Then add the garlic, salt, oregano, and chillies and stir-fry for 3 minutes more; then remove from the flame.
- Now preheat the oven to 700 degrees Fahrenheit or 400 degrees Celsius.
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla, place about 3 tablespoons of filling on each, and roll up.
- Now place seam side down on a buttered baking dish.
- Then brush the wraps with melted butter.
- Place the minced lamb burritos in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the surface.
- Place the burritos on a large plate and share them with your friends.