Looking for new ways to enjoy your meatballs? This Savoury Baked Chicken and Coconut Meatballs recipe is a flavourful option you can always count on. The burst of coconut flavour will surprise you. I didn’t expect it as well, but here we are. I think it’s one of those simple recipes. That will always satisfy you.
Best to prepare the meatballs ahead of serving, and bake just before serving for best taste. I love making this when I am tired of making regular meatballs at home. This, I think, is such a nice game-changer. Check out the very easy recipe below.
Savoury Baked Chicken and Coconut Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup chili sauce Thai
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce Thai
- ½ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly oil two 12-cup mini muffin tins.
- Combine the chicken, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, cilantro, and coconut milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with extra chilli sauce.