These Tasty Paleo Bacon and Egg Muffins are best served for breakfast. It’s packed with nutrients to supercharge your day. You can enjoy the best breakfast treats in one go with this meal. Check out the recipe here.
Tasty Paleo Bacon and Egg MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 12 rashers of bacon
- 500 grams of beef mince
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Grease the muffin tin using butter or cooking spray.
- Use bacon to line the muffin tray.
- Cook off the beef mince with the tomatoes.
- Place a portion of mince and tomatoes on top of the bacon.
- Crack an egg on top of the mince mixture. Make sure you don’t put in too much mince mixture, or your egg will not fit.
- Place the mince in an oven at 180 degrees and cook until the egg is to your liking, for about 25 minutes.