Have fun with this Super Easy Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe in your leisure time. Some of us go for a picnic at the park when we get bored, and some go to the beach. Wherever you spend time with your friends and family, this Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe is best for indoor and outdoor fun parties.
This is also a good serving as a teaser for drinkers and a snack for kids. This is usually kids’ favorite because it is cheesy and has lots of chips. Cheese is good for the kids because it is made from milk that has calcium and iron. This snack chips recipe has ground beef rich in protein for boosting the immune system and calories.
I make this Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe every other weekend. It is very simple and easy to make. I’m going to share with you basic ingredients and steps on how to make this Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe.
Super Easy Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 3 packs nacho chips it depends on how many visitors you have
- 1 box shredded cheese
- 3 stalks sliced spring onions optional to add colors
- 2 medium sliced tomatoes
- 1 box cheddar cheese or melted cheese
- Cook the beef in the pan and sauté it with salsa. Let it simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally and drain.
- On a large microwave plate, place the nachos and top it with cheese mixtures and the toppings also.
- Microwave it for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve this to your family and friends with a simple presentation like the delicious dressing on top of the Cheesy Mighty Meaty Nachos Recipe.