My friend’s mom makes the best creamy spaghetti sauce until I have my own version. My friends said so (wink). The difference is the much creamier sauce. I added Nestle cream to my Easy Spaghetti With Cream Recipe! Actually, I learned about this trick from my friend during one of our Christmas gatherings where we cooked spaghetti, among other dishes. I like to use ground beef and ground pork as they give a more diverse flavor. Some chopped fresh tomatoes, too, for that fresh taste.
Easy Spaghetti With CreamPrint Recipe
- 1-kilogram spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 kilogram ground beef
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork
- 1-kilogram spaghetti sauce, I used Del Monte Filipino style for this recipe
- 1/2 kilogram tomato sauce, again I used Del Monte
- 1 small can Nestle cream
- 1/4 kilogram hotdogs, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium-sized carrot, diced
- 2 medium-sized onions, minced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Seasoning (Salt, freshly ground black pepper)
1. Cook the pasta to al dente or firm but not soft.
2. Pan fry the hotdogs and set them aside. I add them at the last, so they remain beefy, juicy and chewy.
3. In the same pan, saute garlic and onion in olive oil.
4. Add in ground beef and pork until the color is no longer pink.
5. Add in red bell pepper, carrot and tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add in hotdogs and Nestle cream and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Top pasta with sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Enjoy!