This Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a winner with simple ingredients and 10-minute prep! Set it and forget it in your slow cooker, and you have a delicious hearty taco soup that is perfect for any occasion. Popular at potlucks and family gatherings, you may find you will need to double the recipe!
Slow Cooker Taco SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15-ounce can of chilli
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, including the liquid
- 1 packet of dry taco seasoning mix
- Toppings: Fritos corn chips, grated cheese, sour cream, black olives and avocado
- Brown meat and onion, drain excess grease.
- Combine all ingredients (including cooked meat/onion) in a slow cooker, stir well.
- Set slow cooker on low. Let cook until simmering for about 3 to 4 hours. You can even cook overnight on low, and it is delicious as leftovers. The longer it simmers, the more delicious it tastes!
- Add favourite toppings and serve!