I miss my Keto Meatloaf Recipe! Meatloaf is one of my favorites, and I miss it! I got some ideas from some friends, went shopping, and experimented. Before I started trying the keto diet, I made meatloaf about once a week. But lately, I felt like I was missing out.
Meatloaf normally has tons of carbs because it contains ketchup and bread crumbs. I substituted the bread crumbs with crushed pork rinds. Also, I substituted the ketchup with the sugar-free type. So, I decided to try to make my own keto meatloaf recipe.
It’s a very keto-friendly recipe and pretty budget-friendly as well. Try this Cheap And Easy Keto Meatloaf Recipe, and let me know what you think. It’s my first try, so I am very much interested in criticism.
My Cheap And Easy Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 Cooking spray
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 large egg
- ½ cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - sugar-free
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease the loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix ground beef with crushed pork rinds, eggs, and cheese.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and top with ketchup.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes until fully cooked or the internal temperature reaches 160°F. If the meatloaf is full of fat, drain or let it sit until the meat soaks up the fat.