This Mouth-Watering Chinese Beef Chilli is a family specialty that I treasure. It’s a flavourful dish that will bring you comfort almost instantly. I love making this when it’s chilly, and I crave something warm and satisfying.
Mouth-Watering Chinese Beef ChilliPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 kilograms of minced beef
- 15 green chillies, thin lengthwise slices
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of chopped black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper, powdered
- 1 teaspoon of white flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- A few drops of sesame seed oil
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- Marinate meat in all ingredients except oil and chillies for 1 hour.
- Put the meat in the hot oil and stir fry.
- In another pan, fry the green chillies and add them to the meat.
- Sprinkle the sesame oil on the cooked meat and serve hot.