This Fluffy Egg Chicken Pancake Omelette is the perfect breakfast to have. It’s light yet so filling. It’s also packed with nutrients to start your day right.
Fluffy Egg Chicken Pancake Omelette
I love these fluffy egg chicken pancake omelette for breakfast! These are so awesome and filling!
- 6 medium eggs
- 4 ounces ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 2 ounces mushrooms - finely cut
- ½ teaspoon ginger - finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil - for frying
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry mince with a little oil for one minute until it changes colour.
- Add mushrooms, salt and pepper, soya sauce, ginger and sugar to the mince.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in your pan and pour some eggs into the pan. Spread it. Let it cook from underneath.
- Now put 2 teaspoons of the mince mixture on the egg and overlap the 2 sides of the egg.
- Set the fire on low heat so that the mince is also cooked.
- After one pancake omelette is done. Cook others the same way.
Calories: 897kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 18gFat: 90gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 20gMonounsaturated Fat: 43gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 539mgSodium: 376mgPotassium: 284mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 715IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 76mgIron: 3mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!