This Ground Beef Stir-Fry is a very simple Asian dish you can have when you want a healthy lunch you can whip up in minutes. It’s a simple dish that will also fill up easily.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small purple cabbage
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 2 large carrots, grated in food processor
- 1 pounds of ground beef
- 4 tablespoons of tamari
- 1 teaspoon of red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of dried ginger
- Saute diced garlic. Brown the meat in the garlic.
- Toss everything else in as you like and cook as you like.
- Serve it over steamed brown rice.