Making this Gratifying Chicken and Turkey Dinner Rolls recipe is an easy way to enjoy dinner rolls. It’s a pretty easy recipe that you can perfect on the first attempt. Know how you can prepare this chicken treat below.
Gratifying Chicken and Turkey Dinner Rolls
- 6 ounces ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place manually chicken in an electric chopper and mince.
- Remove dark edges of turkey ham slices and chop the ham. Mince ham in your electric chopper.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix minced chicken and turkey ham.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of McCormick Perfect Pinch Original chicken seasoning.
- Add garlic powder and ground pepper to taste.
- Open dinner rolls packages and carefully unroll the dough, separating it into triangles.
- Place a spoonful of minced chicken and turkey ham filling in the centre of each triangle.
- Roll up as per instructions on the package.
- Rolling dough triangle with filling.
- Curve each roll into a crescent shape.
- Place dinner rolls on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 minutes, as indicated on the package.