For lovers of a good burger with a little kick to it! These Jalapeño and bacon cream cheese stuffed sliders melt in your mouth with goodness. Simple to make and perfect for a weekend movie night meal! You will only need 4 ingredients: ground beef, jalapeños, cream cheese, and Colby jack cheese.
Mind-blowing Cheese Stuffed Sliders
These Jalapeño and bacon cream cheese stuffed sliders melt in your mouth with goodness.
- 1 pound ground beef - (we used organic beef)
- 2 medium jalapeños - 1 package of 6 slider buns
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese - shredded
- Make 12 small sized patties out of your ground beef—season with salt and pepper to taste. One patty will be at the bottom, and another patty will be layered over the top. We also throw in some hamburger seasoning.
- Cooking on high over the stove, roast your jalapeños until their skin is completely charred and blackened. They should also feel soft when you push on them. Remove from stove top and place jalapeños in a plastic bag, and let sit until they’ve cooled a bit for you to handle. After 5-10 minutes, take jalapeños out of the bag and peel the skin off. (It’ll be soft and peel right off). Take all seeds out and dice the jalapeño up into small pieces. *Leave in a few or all seeds if you want it spicier!
- In a separate pan, cook 4 pieces of bacon and cut them into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix jalapeños, cream cheese, Colby jack and bacon. With a spoon, scoop some of your stuffing mixture and place in the middle of 6 of your patties—only enough to fill the middle of the burger. Too much, and you’ll have a big overflowing mess when you cook the burgers. Then, grab another patty and place it on top of the patty that’s layered with the cream cheese mixture. With your fingers, pinch the edges of the meat together to close the mixture in.
- Butter your bread and place it in a pan on the stovetop for 2-4 minutes so that they’re golden brown. Then, place about 3 patties in the pan over medium-high to cook with a cover on top. Let one side cook for about 4 minutes and then flip. Repeat until your desired level is reached. We like our medium. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- Place your cooked patty in its bun. I dipped mine in some Ranch, but you can have this plain. Really, there’s enough flavor there to not have to add anything else, but it’s your preference. Enjoy!!
Calories: 257kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 18gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 161mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 350IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 101mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.