I got a hold of a giant wheel of double brie, resulting in various Brie-related dishes the following month. These brie stuffed burgers are so delicious. It’s something you will surely crave when wanting a satisfying and juicy meal.
Sinful Brie Stuffed Burgers
You'll devour these brie stuffed burgers. I just know that you'll love every bite of these burgers.
- 1 kilogram ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 medium red pepper (red capsicum) - diced finely
- 1 medium yellow onion - finely diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder - optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper - cracked
- 200 grams bacon - double-smoked
- In a big bowl, use your hands to mix together the ground beef, oregano, capsicum, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
- Ensure not to squish the meat too much; otherwise, you’ll lose the meat texture, and it will start to resemble sausage meat.
- Make two very thin patties (one the base and the cap) out of the hamburger mixture. Place a small pile of the cooked bacon on the ‘base’ patty, then a large chunk of brie on top of the bacon.
- Place the second ‘cap’ patty on top of the base, push down the sides, and close the edges to form a fully enclosed burger. Repeat till you are all out of the ground beef hamburger mixture.
- Cook the burgers on your BBQ or grill. Do not overcook. You want the meat to be med-rare and the cheese to remain in the patty.
- You can either eat them as rissoles on their own or shove them into wraps or burger buns with salad.
Calories: 615kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 48gFat: 43gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 1227mgPotassium: 696mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 849IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 116mgIron: 5mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.