Ever feel “out of sync”? You’re on a new healthy lifestyle and eating plan that you’re excited about, your family or friends isn’t on board? Are you eating grilled chicken salad while your family is eating pizza? Do you feel overwhelmed physically, emotionally and mentally trying to balance work, meals, fitness and family? Then these Indian Beef Burgers are for you.
Try spicing up your typical burger with some Indian flare! The spices in these Indian Beef Burgers are a great way to get an extra antioxidant boost! You can eat ground beef on a healthy meal plan. Just make sure that it is extra lean!
Quick and Easy Indian Beef Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - extra-lean
- ½ medium white onion - diced
- 1 medium egg whites
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Get a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients, and then form it into 4 patties.
- Grill for about 4–5 minutes on each side.
- Once cooked, serve with a tomato slice on a bun (I use gluten-free). I typically also add an ounce of half fat cheddar to increase the protein for myself as well as carrots and low-fat dressing to hit proper calories.