I have another delicious recipe for you that I have made countless times. But, you know what I love about this healthy beef and veggie pasta bake recipe? I have made it so many different times with varying ingredients, and it always tastes yummy.
The other thing I love about this recipe; you most likely already have these ingredients on hand!
Healthy Beef and Veggie Pasta BakePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1/2 package of pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 14-ounce jar of tomato sauce
- Fresh mozzarella for topping
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the beef.
- Saute the vegetables in olive oil.
- Cook the pasta to al dente.
- Combine the meat, veggies, pasta, tomatoes & sauce in a 13×9 pan (with a lid if you plan to freeze it).
- Put the dish in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. You can also refrigerate it for 2 to 3 days or freeze it for up to 2 months.
- Top with mozzarella cheese (optional) and enjoy!