This ground beef noodle stir fry is easy and quick to prepare. It is loaded with tender marinated beef, fresh veggies and noodles tossed in a delicious sauce. It’s the ultimate meal you can have when you are on the go.
Easy Ground Beef Noodle Stir Fry RecipePrint Recipe
- Marinade Ingredients
- 3/4 cup of low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of beef broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 ½ pound of ground beef sirloin
- 1 box of linguine noodles or any preferred kind
- 4 teaspoons of canola oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, cut into match-sticks
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- Sesame seeds
- First, chop up all the veggies, and then set them aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- Put the beef in a large zip lock bag, pour half of the marinade mixture over the top of the meat, and seal the bag; make sure you press out as much air as possible. Refrigerate the beef slices for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Add cornstarch to the rest of the marinade in the bowl and stir well. Cover and chill in the fridge until you are ready to use.
- Prepare the linguine noodles al dente, according to package directions. Do not overcook.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and add the steak slices, discarding any excess marinade.
- Cook until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add the remaining oil and stir fry the peppers, onion, carrots and broccoli until onions are soft.
- Add cabbage and beef and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, drain and put in with the beef and veggies mixture.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the stir fry and toss until noodles are well coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds is desired and serve.