It’s almost as if Mexico comes to you on a plate, minus the tortillas, of course! This Authentic Keto Chili Mexican dish is packed full of savory flavor goodness and loaded with healthy fats too. Enjoy it on a still-simmering hot skillet or be a little safer and take it to the plate. It is all up to you once this dish has been created.
Authentic Keto ChiliPrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup yellow onions chopped
- 1/2 cup red peppers chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
1. Start with a saucepot on medium heat. Add the beef and butter into the pan and start browning the beef.
2. Once the beef has started to brown a bit, add the onion and red peppers. Turn the temperature down to low and cook for about 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
3. Next, add the tomato paste and all the spices, as well as the bone broth. Cover and let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
4. Serve the chili in a bowl hot or with the cheddar cheese, sour cream, cilantro and poached eggs if desired.