The other day, I was wondering what healthy dish to cook as I have lots of green beans at home. So, I decided to make this recipe for Stir-Fried Ground Pork and Greens. This Asian dish is easy to whip up and is loaded with healthy nutrients.
Hearty Stir-Fried Ground Pork and Greens
Looking for a healthy and filling meal? Try this stir-fried ground pork and greens recipe that you can prepare in minutes.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork)
- 2 pounds green beans - chopped
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil - toasted
- 3 tablespoons green onions (scallions or green shallots) - finely chopped
- Heat a skillet until it’s hot. Swirl in the coconut oil, and when it is hot, add the pork and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir constantly to break up any lumps.
- Next, toss in the green beans and stir until incorporated. Then add the spinach in stages, allowing some to wilt before adding more so that it all fits in the pan.
- Pour your soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil and continue to stir-fry for another 3 minutes, until the meat is cooked through. Add in the scallions and give the mixture several good stirs.
- Serve on its own or over rice.
Calories: 499kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 26gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 137mgPotassium: 1282mgFiber: 8gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 8267IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 182mgIron: 6mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.