This pork stir fry goes well with literally everything! You can eat it with steamed rice or noodles or flatbread or steamed buns, etc. When I make this, I will usually make more than a single serving because I can store it in the fridge for eating on a lazy day or when I don’t have much time to cook. If I have leftover rice, I will make fried rice with this delicious dish! Just a tip, you can find the mustard greens at your nearest Asian store.
Hearty Ground Pork Stir Fry With Pickled Mustard Greens
Craving for some stir fry? Here's an authentic Asian pork stir fry you can make anytime of the day.
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork) - doesn’t have to be exact
- 1 pack mustard - pickled
- 3 slices ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix a spoon or two of cooking wine and a spoon of soy sauce into the ground pork.
- Sprinkle some pepper in ground pork.
- Slice ginger and place in the ground pork. Leave to marinate while following the next steps.
- Take the pickled mustard greens out of the bag and rinse with water.
- Wring the water content out of the pickled mustard greens.
- Slice the pickled mustard greens into smaller pieces.
- Cut up garlic cloves.
- Heat garlic, ginger, and chillies (optional) in the pan, then add in pork.
- Fry until pork changes colour.
- Add in sliced pickled mustard greens.
- Stir fry until it doesn’t look too watery.
Calories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 20gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 331mgPotassium: 428mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 223IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!