Soups have something special about them. They can offer one a healthy delight that covers up all the favourite ingredients you can think of. Moreover, soups can be eaten with other foods as well. Some use these as appetizers, while others consider them to be their main course meal. Several recipes are available for someone who loves soups, and Mini Chicken Meatball Soup is one of them. This excellent cuisine mixes the creamy and flavorful richness of soups with juicy meatballs. Try it out, and you will not feel like considering any other soup for a long time.
Mini Chicken Meatball Soup
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup pecorino romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 ½ tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium sweet onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced or pressed
- 4 cups spinach
- 32 ounces chicken stock (chicken broth or chicken bouillon) - low-sodium
- 4 cups water
- 14 ounces tomatoes - diced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- Combine all of your meatball ingredients in a bowl. Now roll the mixture into convenient-sized meatballs.
- Heat an extensive pot over medium warmth and include 1 tablespoon canola oil. Include onion with a squeeze of salt and blend to coat, then let cook until delicate and translucent, for around 5 minutes. Include spinach and garlic, constantly mixing until spinach wilts. Remove from the pot and put aside in a dish.
- With the warmth still on medium, include remaining canola oil. Include chicken meatballs and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Once meatballs are sautéed, include onion and spinach blend back to the pot, including stock, water and tomatoes.
- Mix tenderly, ensuring meatballs have begun to drift. Heat to the boiling point, then diminish to a stew and let cook for 20 minutes. Include pasta and parmesan cheddar, then cook for 8 to 10 minutes more before serving. Your mini chicken meatball soup is ready to intrigue your guests!