I make a batch of Herb and Tahini Chicken Meatballs almost every week and freeze them. I can pull three out of the freezer the night before a workday and add them to a salad or some baked veggies. These Herb and Tahini Chicken Meatballs are also a great post-workout snack if you are feeling tired of your usual smoothie option.
In Western society, we often think that veggies should be the side dish and meat should be the main show. Let’s switch that thinking and fill our plates with gorgeous nutrient-dense veggies, ground chicken meatballs and have a side of organic blood sugar-stabilizing lean protein!
Simple and Easy Herb and Tahini Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken) - organic
- 1 pound lemon juice
- 1 pound Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large clove garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl.
- Form 11 meatballs and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool.