My son wanted a burger, I wanted pasta, and I kind of had the last word. But, finally, we both got what we wanted: ground chicken, rice pasta, onions, garlic, a light drizzle of grape seed oil, and little feta. So I decided to make this fusilli chicken and spinach recipe.
We’re still counting down the days until he graduates this Friday. It is hard to believe he is finishing high school already when It feels like I just took him to Pre-K. He says he’s a man now; I say don’t rush it. But, deep down, I know he’s right. I’ll never let go.
Easy Six-Ingredient Fusilli Chicken and Spinach Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 3 cups fusilli pasta - gluten-free
- 10 ounces spinach - thawed organic
- ½ cup red onion - chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic - crushed
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Cook gluten-free pasta; don’t over-cook.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and spinach, and set aside. Cook chicken until cooked. Add all ingredients together until heated through.
- Top with feta cheese and drizzle lightly with grapeseed oil. Serve warm.