Nothing beats kebabs for me. It’s a classic comfort food I will never refuse to have. That’s why I always try different variations of it, like this Delightful Chinese Kebabs With Vegetables. It’s an easy recipe you’ll love. Check out the easy recipe below.
Delightful Chinese Kebabs With Vegetables
- ½ kilogram ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 2 slices bread
- 2 medium yellow onion
- 4 medium green chilis (green chilli in British English)
- 1 cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Mix together the chicken mince, bread slices, black pepper, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into almost 3 inches long kebabs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry kebabs.
- Finely chop capsicum, onions and green chillies and fry them for a minute with kebabs when they are ready.
- Add tomato ketchup, vinegar, and soya sauce and remove from heat.
- Delightful Chinese Kebab with Vegetables is ready.