Thank you to my mother-in-law for this yummy lasagna recipe! This Cheesy Chicken Lasagna is delicious! Even if your kiddos are picky eaters, they are sure to love this. Best of all, it is so easy to throw together!
Who doesn’t love cheese? I know that we do in our house! This recipe can easily feed four people, and you will likely have leftovers or six people with no leftovers.
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna RecipePrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups of minced chicken
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 10 ounces of cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 pound of lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 cup of cream-style cottage cheese
- 3 cups of chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Start by sauteing the onion in the butter until tender and translucent in a large skillet. Then add the chicken to cook.
- Stir in the soup, milk, mushrooms, and basil, simmer for 5 minutes and then set aside.
- Layer 1/2 lasagna noodles into a dish, top with cottage cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, the mushroom mixture from before, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat. Bake for around 45 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.