Today I will share my easiest meatloaf ever. Our family meatloaf recipe is a classic meatloaf and has the best flavor ever! This Perfect Easiest Meatloaf Ever recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential.
This easy meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and very easy to make. I call this meatloaf man-pleasing meatloaf because the guys in my family love it. Meatloaf is a comfort-food hall of fame member that’s perfect for a hearty family dinner. You can cook this meatloaf ever using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
This Perfect Easiest Meatloaf Ever is the most gut-friendly meatloaf that I’ve ever made. Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf, so simple to make and ready in less than an hour!
The Perfect Easiest Meatloaf EverPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup of water
- 1 egg
- 1 box of stove Top stuffing mix (unprepared)
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- 2-3 tablespoons of Frank's red hot
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. Break meat apart into chunks and drop into the pan. Add egg and Frank’s red hot to water and blend with a fork.
4. Add stuffing mix, Frank’s red hot and egg water mix to the pan, add 1/2 cup mozzarella to the pan, blend together with hands or a large fork or spatula (“smoosh” it together). After mixing, form into a loaf in the center of the pan.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, then take it out of the oven and add the other 1/2 cup of mozzarella on the top of the meatloaf. Put it back in the oven and cook for another 5-10 mins or until the cheese looks a little browned.
6. Wait for the pan and meatloaf to cool down, then serve and eat.