The one thing I know I want to keep doing is cooking dinner most nights, and that starts with either creating or researching easy, no excuses recipes. Like the Best Italian Meatballs with Marinara Sauce. Super easy and tasty!
All you have to do is mix everything together and bake. Baking is a much healthier way of cooking than frying. This easy dinner will definitely be making quite a few appearances in my ground beef meal planning rotation.
The Best Italian Meatballs With Marinara Sauce (Paleo, Whole30)
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- ¼ cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 medium egg - whipped
- 1 cup Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish) - check your ingredients, no sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the oven to 400°F and grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, add the ground beef, spinach, coconut flour, oregano, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and egg, and use your hands to mix until combined.
- Use hands to shape the meat into golf-sized balls. Add the meatball to the greased baking dish and continue until all meat is used. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, add the marinara to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are baked, take them out of the oven and remove excess grease.
- Add the marinara sauce to the meatballs and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!