Paleo Meatloaf is a traditionally made recipe. This meatloaf is a filler as it is filled with ground beef meat and other food items, which make it healthy as well as yummy. It can also be made in a variety of ways and methods, involving different ingredients.
It’s an easy, everyday recipe. If you add up extra veggies such as carrots, zucchini and peppers. They will add up flavor to your easy homemade meatloaf.
Paleo Meatloaf: A Healthy And Yummy DelightPrint Recipe
- TO MAKE THE PALEO MEATLOAF:
- 3 pounds of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- a teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- TO MAKE THE TOPPING OF THE PALEO MEATLOAF:
- A can of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
1. Take a bowl in which you have to combine all the above-mentioned ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees.
3. Place meatloaf mixture on a greased pan. Bake for almost an hour until the paleo meatloaf changes its color. Take it out and top it with the tomato sauce. Serve and enjoy.