If you enjoy meatloaf as much as I do, you can never have enough recipes. So here’s one more quick, tasty and healthy recipe to add to your collection. It’s my Grandma’s special meatloaf deluxe!
Easy Meatloaf Deluxe
This meatloaf deluxe is my Grandma's special recipe. It's what she's know for and I'm sharing her recipe to the world.
- 16 ounces ground beef (minced beef) - extra-lean
- ¾ cup onion - chopped
- ¾ cup carrots - shredded
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with butter-flavoured cooking spray.
- Combine meat, cracker crumbs, onion, carrots, black pepper, and 1/3 cup tomato soup in a large bowl. Mix well to combine. Pat mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining tomato soup, mustard and parsley flakes. Evenly spread mixture over partially baked meatloaf. Continue baking for 30 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and let sit for 5 minutes.
Calories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 16gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 285mgPotassium: 614mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 2874IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.