If you enjoy meatloaf as much as I do, you can never have enough recipes. So here’s one more quick, tasty and healthy recipe to add to your collection. It’s my Grandma’s special meatloaf deluxe!
- 16 ounces of extra-lean ground sirloin beef or turkey breast
- 15 reduced-fat butter crackers, made into crumbs
- 3/4 cup of chopped onion
- 3/4 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with butter-flavoured cooking spray.
- Combine meat, cracker crumbs, onion, carrots, black pepper, and 1/3 cup tomato soup in a large bowl. Mix well to combine. Pat mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining tomato soup, mustard and parsley flakes. Evenly spread mixture over partially baked meatloaf. Continue baking for 30 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and let sit for 5 minutes.