Easy Meatloaf Deluxe
This meatloaf deluxe is my Grandma's special recipe. It's what she's know for and I'm sharing her recipe to the world.
- 16 ounces ground beef (minced beef) - extra-lean
- ¾ cup onion - chopped
- ¾ cup carrots - shredded
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with butter-flavoured cooking spray.
- Combine meat, cracker crumbs, onion, carrots, black pepper, and 1/3 cup tomato soup in a large bowl. Mix well to combine. Pat mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining tomato soup, mustard and parsley flakes. Evenly spread mixture over partially baked meatloaf. Continue baking for 30 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and let sit for 5 minutes.
Calories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 16gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 285mgPotassium: 614mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 2874IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!