Meatloaf is my go-to quick lunch dish. It’s so flavorful when you get the perfect recipe like this Deluxe Meatloaf I’ll share today. It’s unbelievably easy to make, and it makes me happy that I get to share this lovely recipe with you.
Try this easy deluxe meatloaf and be delighted! This is such a keeper and it’s something you can easily share with your dear friends when the come over!
Deluxe Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 medium eggs
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup water
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup carrots - shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all the listed ingredients and mix until well-combined. Place mixture in a 9×13 baking dish and form into a loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour in the oven or until done. If desired, top with additional ketchup, let stand for 10 minutes and slice for serving.