Meatloaf is my go-to quick lunch dish. It’s so flavorful when you get the perfect recipe like this Deluxe Meatloaf I’ll share today. It’s unbelievably easy to make, and it makes me happy that I get to share this lovely recipe with you.
Try this easy deluxe meatloaf and be delighted! This is such a keeper and it’s something you can easily share with your dear friends when the come over!
Deluxe Meatloaf Recipe
This deluxe meatloaf is an easy gourmet recipe you'll keep. This is so simple yet anyone who'll taste it will be surprised by how good it is.
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 medium eggs
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup water
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup carrots - shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all the listed ingredients and mix until well-combined. Place mixture in a 9×13 baking dish and form into a loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour in the oven or until done. If desired, top with additional ketchup, let stand for 10 minutes and slice for serving.
Calories: 389kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 35gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 425mgPotassium: 773mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 2102IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 220mgIron: 8mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!