This Meatball Skillet Dinner is an excellent dinner idea that you can serve your special guests. It’s an easy recipe you can never go wrong with. Have a look at this scrumptious meatball meal.
- 8 ounces of no-yolk egg noodles
- 12 ounces of lean ground beef
- 1 cup of yellow onion, grated
- 1/2 cup of Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large piece of egg
- 1/4 cup of reduced-sodium ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup of nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the noodles according to package directions without adding some salt. Drain the noodles in a colander.
- And while the noodles are cooking, combine the beef with onion, bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, and pepper.
- And then, shape the beef mixture into 1-inch meatballs or according to your desired size.
- Next, spray a large nonstick skillet using vegetable cooking spray.
- And then, pour the meatballs into the skillet and then cook over medium heat while turning it occasionally until all sides are golden browned just for about 10 minutes.
- Place meatballs on a paper towel-lined plate, Using a slotted spoon.
- And then next, add flour into the skillet.
- Whisk it in broth.
- And then cook while constantly whisking until the mixture thickens for about 5 minutes.
- Also, whisk in the sour cream.
- And then add the meatballs and noodles and then toss it all to coat.
- Cook it while stirring until it is heated through for about 5 minutes.
- When you’re done, spoon the meatball and noodle mixture onto a serving platter and sprinkle it with parsley.