Satisfying Meatball Skillet Dinner
If you like meatballs, this special dish is for you. Try this satisfying skillet dinner an be dleighted!
- 8 ounces egg noodles - no-yolk
- 12 ounces ground beef - lean
- 1 cup yellow onion - grated
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - reduced-sodium
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups beef stock (beef broth or beef bouillon) - reduced-sodium
- ½ cup sour cream - nonfat
- 1 tablespoon parsley - chopped
- Cook the noodles according to package directions without adding some salt. Drain the noodles in a colander.
- And while the noodles are cooking, combine the beef with onion, bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, and pepper.
- And then, shape the beef mixture into 1-inch meatballs or according to your desired size.
- Next, spray a large nonstick skillet using vegetable cooking spray.
- And then, pour the meatballs into the skillet and then cook over medium heat while turning it occasionally until all sides are golden browned just for about 10 minutes.
- Place meatballs on a paper towel-lined plate, Using a slotted spoon.
- And then next, add flour into the skillet.
- Whisk it in broth.
- And then cook while constantly whisking until the mixture thickens for about 5 minutes.
- Also, whisk in the sour cream.
- And then add the meatballs and noodles and then toss it all to coat.
- Cook it while stirring until it is heated through for about 5 minutes.
- When you’re done, spoon the meatball and noodle mixture onto a serving platter and sprinkle it with parsley.
Calories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 19gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 504mgPotassium: 466mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 292IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 3mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!