Taco has taken a demanding position. It is classic, simple, quick, delicious, so people love to have it at any time. But most of us spent bucks to have this fast-food taco. So, today’s ground beef taco recipe will save you bucks and earn a healthy yet tasty life.
Easy Ground Beef Taco RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 cup of salsa sauce
- 10 taco shells
- ½ head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir-fry the beef, occasionally stirring for about 8 to 10 minutes until browned.
- Now add the salsa into beef, stirring constantly.
- Then reduce the heat to low and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame and pour this beef mixture into a bowl.
- Now heat the taco shells.
- Pour the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, and cheese into each taco shell and roll it.