Taco has taken a demanding position. It is classic, simple, quick, delicious, so people love to have it at any time. But most of us spent bucks to have this fast-food taco. So, today’s ground beef taco recipe will save you bucks and earn a healthy yet tasty life.
Easy Ground Beef Taco Recipe
This easy ground beef taco recipe is a must try when you find yourself craving for a snack. It's a quick and easy way to fill up yourself.
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 medium taco shells
- ½ head Romaine lettuce - shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 medium tomato - chopped
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir-fry the beef, occasionally stirring for about 8 to 10 minutes until browned.
- Now add the salsa into beef, stirring constantly.
- Then reduce the heat to low and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame and pour this beef mixture into a bowl.
- Now heat the taco shells.
- Pour the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, and cheese into each taco shell and roll it.
Calories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 13gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 321mgPotassium: 359mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 3069IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 117mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.