Delicious Chicken Taco Pasta
This chicken taco pasta is a must-try! It's so good. If you like tacos and pasta, this dish is perfect for you.
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- ½ cup red pepper (red capsicum) - cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup mushrooms - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 250 grams spaghetti
- ½ cup shrimp - optional
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- ½ cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- Cook chicken in a frying pan with a dash of canola oil until chicken is cooked. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cut up red peppers and mushrooms (shrimp if using) and cook until soft for about 10 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil, add a dab of canola cooking oil to avoid pasta sticking together, add the pasta, and cook until soft (about ten minutes. Drain pasta noodles and put them aside.
- Remove the frying pan from heat, add both salsa and cheese salsa, noodles and mix all ingredients in a pan until combined.
- Add shredded cheese on top, which should melt from the heated ingredients and serve immediately.
Calories: 510kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 38gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 370mgPotassium: 929mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 842IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 152mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!