Juicy and flavorful, paleo avocado burgers are a favorite family meal. And kids love them! We eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or between meals. It’s the perfect snack for when you’re short on time. You can never go wrong with perfectly cooked avocado burgers! With its creamy texture, avocado will add a buttery taste and rich consistency to otherwise simple food.
Regular burgers are packed with calories and bad fats. The buns contain gluten, which causes inflammation in your body. Most burger recipes are off-limits for those with celiac disease. Once I discovered the paleo recipes and lifestyle, everything changed. I have started to cook more often, learned new recipes, and recreated my all-time favorites using healthy ingredients.
The paleo avocado burgers recipe changed my life. Once you try it, you’ll never crave junk food again. Stuffed with creamy avocado and lean beef, these burgers will fuel your muscles and help you shed pounds. Rich in protein, they keep hunger at bay and ward off cravings. The taste is irresistible!
If you like food with some heat, add hot peppers or chili flakes. Use grass-fed beef to avoid the harmful chemicals found in regular meat. Grass-fed beef is also higher in CLA than conventionally-raised cattle, which aids in weight loss. Those who are on a tight budget can replace beef with turkey. Feel free to use all sorts of herbs and spices, such as oregano, basil, cilantro, and curry. Just make sure you stick to paleo-approved ingredients.
Best Ever Paleo Avocado Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 pieces avocados ripe
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 medium jalapeno optional
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro optional
- 1 bunch basil optional
- Add the ground beef to a large bowl.
- Chop the avocado, onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
- Mix the vegetables and spices with ground beef.
- Form burger patties with your hands.
- Cook on a grill or in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- You can serve with sliced tomato, lettuce leaves, baby arugula, or baby spinach, and toppings of your choice.
- Add avocado slices or olives (optional) for each burger.