What I’m going to post today is my awesome and easy meat sauce recipe. Yep, it’s both awesome and easy! You are going to need a hand blender. I had a recipe for baked pasta with a meat sauce, but the sauce was time-consuming, and my relatives were coming over in just a few minutes.
Panicking, I started browning some meat and opening cans. Turns out that I stumbled onto something amazing. It seriously takes me about fifteen minutes to make this sauce. If I can actually get my act together, I can have a delicious meal prepared in under twenty minutes.
If you have much time you can also try my Bolognese Meatballs. Anyway, here’s the Awesome And Easy Meat Sauce Recipe recipe. Enjoy!
15-Minute Awesome And Easy Meat Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 cans ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - 28-ounce each can
- 1 large can Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish) - I use Emeril’s marinara sauce
- 1 can tomato paste - 8-ounce
- Brown the ground beef and strain off the grease (I just put it in a strainer and let it sit for a minute). While the beef is cooking, put all three things of sauce in a pot and let it come to a simmer. At this point, I get out my handy dandy hand blender and attack the sauce. After about a minute, the sauce is super thick and very smooth. This is when I stir in the drained meat. Let it all warm up, and you’re done!