Almost everyone I know likes hamburgers (ground beef). This Hamburger And Corn Casserole can be purchased fairly reasonably to help with the food budget and can be purchased without a lot of fat content. There are so many wonderful and appetizing ways to use hamburgers besides the plain old burger patty.
I’m always looking for tasty but inexpensive recipes that are good for me and easy to prepare. I often lean toward casseroles that can be eaten for several meals or feed a crowd. Casseroles made with hamburgers definitely work like this Hamburger And Corn Casserole.
Because it is just me that I am preparing meals for these days, most of the time, I also appreciate it if the recipe is one that I can divide into individual meals and freeze for later use, so I am not compelled to eat the same thing several days in a row. I appreciate a bit of variety in my meals. This Hamburger And Corn Casserole is really very good. I hope you will try it and enjoy it too.
Easy Hamburger And Corn Casserole | Inexpensive Recipes Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef hamburger browned and drained
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pimento
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef. Add onions, celery, parsley, and pimento. Drain off excess fat. Add corn and both cans of soup. Stir and set aside.
- Cook the four cups of egg noodles until just tender. Drain and rinse in warm water.
- Combine meat/soup with noodles in a 6 quarts casserole dish. Stir to combine.
- Bake at 350°F until bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes. Allow standing about 10 minutes before serving. I transferred my casserole into a baking dish.