Easy Sheet Pan Ground Turkey Meatloaf
Ground Turkey meatloaf is my favorite, and after a lot of trial and error, I came up with this quick and healthy version of this recipe.
- 1.3 pound ground turkey (minced turkey) - 93% ground turkey
- ⅓ cup oatmeal - fast-cooking, or gluten-free oats
- 6 tablespoon ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - divided
- ⅓ cup white onion - chopped
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon thyme - dried or fresh
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce - divided
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place a 13×9-inch tin pan with Reynolds Wrap non-stick film with the blunt side facing up towards the food.
- In a medium bowl, mix minced turkey, oatmeal, 1/4 ketchup, onion, egg, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and thyme.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Form each serving into a 4×3 inch loaf on the other side of the metal pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of ketchup with the remaining teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and spread on the bread.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes until the meat is cooked through in the middle.
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 37gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 919mgPotassium: 574mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 234IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.