Easy Sheet Pan Ground Turkey MeatloafPrint Recipe
- 1.3 pound 93% ground turkey
- 1/3 cup fast-cooking oatmeal, or gluten-free oats
- 6 tablespoon Ketchup, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 big egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2nd teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place a 13×9-inch tin pan with Reynolds Wrap non-stick film with the blunt side facing up towards the food.
2. In a medium bowl, mix minced turkey, oatmeal, 1/4 ketchup, onion, egg, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and thyme.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Form each serving into a 4×3 inch loaf on the other side of the metal pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of ketchup with the remaining teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and spread on the bread.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes until the meat is cooked through in the middle.