These fennel turkey sausage patties are the perfect breakfast to kickstart your day. It tastes so good and is very hearty, which you need for starting your day. It’s easy to cook so you won’t have to do much when preparing in the morning.
Hearty Fennel Turkey Sausage Patties
These fennel turkey sausage patties are so hearty. Try this recipe if you're looking for a very filling patty recipe.
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Form into 9 to 12 patties and place on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until cooked through turning halfway.
Calories: 45kcalCarbohydrates: 0.4gProtein: 9gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 213mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.02gVitamin A: 53IUVitamin C: 0.4mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 0.4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.