These fennel turkey sausage patties are the perfect breakfast to kickstart your day. It tastes so good and is very hearty, which you need for starting your day. It’s easy to cook so you won’t have to do much when preparing in the morning.
Fennel Turkey Sausage PattiesPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon of sage
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of each: ground cloves, nutmeg, allspice
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Form into 9 to 12 patties and place on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until cooked through turning halfway.