We make this Black Bean Turkey Nachos recipe a lot this time of the year, and with just a tiny bit of forethought, it is a 15-minute preparation time. It is also a recipe you don’t have to overthink and can add whatever you have on hand. I double the batch and send my kids to school with lunch the next day.
Black Bean Turkey NachosPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds of organic pastured ground turkey
- 1 ½ cups of cooked black beans
- 1 medium organic onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 bag of organic tortilla chips
- Organic salsa
- Sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook the turkey and the onions. Generously season with salt and pepper. You can experiment with other seasonings. Add garlic when the turkey is almost finished.
- While turkey is cooking, prepare your nacho toppings. When turkey is cooked, add your cooked black beans and stir together.
- Assemble and top with your favourite toppings.