I seem to have a thing for easy-to-make baked bite-sized food in muffin trays these days – so why not continue the trend with these Mini Lasagna Bites. I cannot believe how much flavour is in each of these little guys – only using a limited amount of ingredients.
They are hearty, filling, and perfect for a party, weeknight snack, or appetizer. For all the pasta lovers out there, you are going to be obsessed, and I am not even joking. This is a perfect recipe to serve kids and adults alike. Both will surely appreciate the goodness in every bite.
Scrumptious Mini Lasagna Bites Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef lean
- 1 pound ground pork lean
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 24 small wonton wrappers
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the minced beef and pork in a large skillet and drain. Divide in half and save half of the beef for another night. Add pasta sauce to the remaining meat and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, and arrange each wrapper into each cup. Divide Ricotta among all 12 cups, then top with meat sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake the mini lasagna bites at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the wrappers are golden.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.