I seem to have a thing for easy-to-make baked bite-sized food in muffin trays these days – so why not continue the trend with these Mini Lasagna Bites. I cannot believe how much flavour is in each of these little guys – only using a limited amount of ingredients.
They are hearty, filling, and perfect for a party, weeknight snack, or appetizer. For all the pasta lovers out there, you are going to be obsessed, and I am not even joking. This is a perfect recipe to serve kids and adults alike. Both will surely appreciate the goodness in every bite.
Scrumptious Mini Lasagna Bites Recipe
I have a thing for bite-sized foods and I thought why not make something out of pasta? This mini lasagna bites recipe is the successful result. Try and see why I think it is a successful recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - lean
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork) - lean
- 1 cup Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish)
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 24 small wonton wrappers
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese - shredded
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the minced beef and pork in a large skillet and drain. Divide in half and save half of the beef for another night. Add pasta sauce to the remaining meat and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, and arrange each wrapper into each cup. Divide Ricotta among all 12 cups, then top with meat sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake the mini lasagna bites at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the wrappers are golden.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 1065.6kcalCarbohydrates: 33.2gProtein: 64gFat: 74gSaturated Fat: 33.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 27.2gTrans Fat: 1.4gCholesterol: 255.6mgSodium: 1187.2mgPotassium: 981.6mgFiber: 1.8gSugar: 2.6gVitamin A: 1115.2IUVitamin C: 5.1mgCalcium: 557.2mgIron: 5.7mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!