This Best Skillet Lasagna is so obvious that you probably all already make it and fancy it up better than me. But because it’s one of my go-to meals, I thought I’d share. You probably have everything you need already, and it makes everyone happy.
Did I mention this Best Skillet Lasagna is super quick and easy and only dirties one pan? You don’t have to cook the pasta ahead of time or in a separate pan. If using lasagna sheets, break them apart, so they fit in the skillet. You can use any kind of pasta you want.
Hope you enjoy this ground beef best skillet lasagna recipe and the time it leaves for you to do what you really want to be doing!
Best Skillet Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 pinch salt - to taste
- 2 cup water
- 1 jar Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese - shredded
- Brown the meat seasoned with Lawry’s (or however you like to season your meat).
- Add water and sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta. (Be sure the pasta is covered by the liquid. You may add more water.)
- Boil covered on medium-high, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking and burning, for 15 minutes. (Be sure pasta is al dente.)
- Remove from heat and mix.
- Cover with cheese and let stand with a lid for 3 minutes.