Yesterday, I whipped up these pizza-sized breakfast sausage patties that taste incredible, are super filling, full of nutrients, and will set me up for a quick getaway each morning (meaning an extra 10 minutes of meditation or writing each morning – Winning!)
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sugar-free, and scrumptious. It’s a very satisfying breakfast meal that’s perfect for kicking off your day! It’s a guaranteed healthy meal that you will love.
This can be cooked in mere minutes–perfect when you don’t have much time to prepare.
Quick Paleo Breakfast Sausage Patties Recipe
- 500 grams ground pork (minced pork)
- 4 medium sausages - German bratwurst
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (coriander) - chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley - chopped
- 2 inches ginger - minced
- 1 dash Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- ¼ medium pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Chop the peeled pumpkin into chunks and steam until soft.
- Slice the bratwurst into small chunks and fry in a small amount of animal fat until browned and crispy.
- Slice up 3 inches of parsley stalks, three inches of coriander leaves, a few stalks and leaves of fresh oregano, 2 inches of ginger – mix together with the bratwurst, coconut oil and the raw mince.
- Blend the pumpkin into a purée and mix with the other ingredients. Salt if desired, but the bratwurst is often salty enough.
- Spread animal fat over the base of an oven tray and push the mixture into the tray firmly so that it sticks together well and is about a centimetre thick.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- This made eight pizza-sized chunks that you could freeze for convenience or serve throughout the week.
- Serve with chives on top.