Yesterday, I whipped up these pizza-sized breakfast sausage patties that taste incredible, are super filling, full of nutrients, and will set me up for a quick getaway each morning (meaning an extra 10 minutes of meditation or writing each morning – Winning!)
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sugar-free, and scrumptious. It’s a very satisfying breakfast meal that’s perfect for kicking off your day! It’s a guaranteed healthy meal that you will love.
This can be cooked in mere minutes–perfect when you don’t have much time to prepare.
Quick Paleo Breakfast Sausage Patties Recipe
These paleo breakfast sausage patties are the perfect dish to kick off your day. This is a very satisfying meal that'll keep you full in the morning.
- 500 grams ground pork (minced pork)
- 4 medium sausages - German bratwurst
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (coriander) - chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley - chopped
- 2 inches ginger - minced
- 1 dash Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- ¼ medium pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Chop the peeled pumpkin into chunks and steam until soft.
- Slice the bratwurst into small chunks and fry in a small amount of animal fat until browned and crispy.
- Slice up 3 inches of parsley stalks, three inches of coriander leaves, a few stalks and leaves of fresh oregano, 2 inches of ginger – mix together with the bratwurst, coconut oil and the raw mince.
- Blend the pumpkin into a purée and mix with the other ingredients. Salt if desired, but the bratwurst is often salty enough.
- Spread animal fat over the base of an oven tray and push the mixture into the tray firmly so that it sticks together well and is about a centimetre thick.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- This made eight pizza-sized chunks that you could freeze for convenience or serve throughout the week.
- Serve with chives on top.
Calories: 632kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 34gFat: 54gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 621mgPotassium: 597mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 172IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.