If you’re looking for a delicious and very satisfying meal, a pork burger is what you need. This flavorful burger combines juicy pork with savory spices and toppings to create a meal that’s sure to please. Whether grilling burgers for a backyard BBQ or making a quick dinner for your family, this recipe is a great choice.
Lovely Pork Burger Recipe
Looking for a tasty and satisfying meal? Try this easy pork burger recipe that combines juicy pork with savory spices and toppings for a delicious meal. Perfect for a backyard BBQ or quick family dinner.
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 medium hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat the grill or pan to medium-high heat.
- Mix ground pork with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the prepared meat mixture into 4 equal parts and shape them into patties.
- Place the patties on the grill or pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Toast the hamburger buns using the grill or in the oven.
- Assemble the burgers by placing the cooked patties on the bottom buns, followed by a slice of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
Calories: 595kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 28gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 770mgPotassium: 498mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 709IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 212mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.