In my house, the kids eat carbs, and I’ll usually make a dish for everyone in the house. However, mommy loves keto recipes! This has been the only way that I’ve dropped weight quickly. I found this recipe today for Egg Roll in a bowl, and I think you guys will love it!
Usually, we would create this dish by hand and cut the cabbage ourselves, carrots, etc. However, when walking through the isles in Publix, we found the Publix coleslaw mix that is all freshly cut and tastes delicious. I’m not sure how this would taste with low-grade coleslaw mixes, but this egg roll in a bowl was delicious. I could see myself meal prepping this recipe for the week. With little to no carbs, this dish was fantastic.
Scrumptious Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 packages Italian sausage (American name for Pork Sausage with Fennel Seeds) - ground
- ½ cup soy sauce
- In the pan, cook the ground sausage until brown. Slightly drain the oil out.
- Add in your coleslaw mix.
- Add in your scoop of ginger paste and soy sauce. Cover and cook until the coleslaw becomes soft.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!