Today’s recipe, sauteed ground pork, was inspired by our current situation. I needed to make something easy and quick because I don’t like to be holed up in the kitchen for a long time, but I still want to cook something yummy for our Sunday family dinner. My son requested pancakes, but I wasn’t up to it and gave him the usual excuse of “You need vegetables in your body so you can run fast!” Let’s get cooking!
Sauteed Ground Pork RecipePrint Recipe
- 1/2 kilogram of ground pork
- 3 small potatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 5 ounces of cooked green beans
- 1/2 cup of onions, minced
- Garlic, smashed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- A pinch of MSG
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic until it turns golden brown, add onions, and cook until translucent.
- Add the meat, stir it occasionally to avoid clumping, add green peas, cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes under low heat.
- Add potatoes, carrots, bell pepper and soy sauce, stir, cover and let simmer again for 5 minutes.
- Season with MSG (optional) and serve hot. This is great with rice or baguette.