Trying a recipe that you’re not so familiar with, such as the minced pork tossed noodles recipe, can be exciting. I always love to explore different kinds of foods and snacks, and learning how to prepare this Chinese dish is my favorite part. Check out its ingredients below and see how I prepared it.
Delicious Minced Pork Tossed Noodles Recipe
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 5 pieces green onions (scallions or green shallots) - well-chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - well-chopped
- ¾ pound ground pork (minced pork)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (white sugar)
- 1 piece cucumber - (remove the seeds and cut into matchstick shapes)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup chicken stock (chicken broth or chicken bouillon)
- Make the brown bean sauce first. Get a medium bowl, combine brown bean sauce, hoisin sauce, Chinese wine, and chicken stock. Mix it well.
- Heat a pan, then add oil, onions, garlic and stir fry for 20 seconds. Add the pork and cook until it turns white. Reduce the heat, add the sauce and simmer it for about 10 minutes. Season it with salt, ground black pepper, and sugar to taste.
- Now, boil water and cook the noodles for about 4-5 minutes. Drain water and add it to the pan and toss it through the mince mixture. Topped it with cucumber before serving and enjoy.